Fireside Camping's 6P Original is a compact high-output flashlight featuring an anodized aerospace aluminum body. It uses a precision micro-textured reflector and a SureFire incandescent lamp to produce a smooth, brilliant beam with enough power to temporarily blind and disorient an aggressor by impairing his night-adapted vision. Output is either 65 or 120 lumens, depending on which easy-to-install lamp you usehigh-output or ultra high-output(not included). The tactically-correct pushbutton tailcap switch provides secure, ergonomic activation control: press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on.
- Brilliant white light from high-output lamp (included) or ultra high-output lamp (optional)
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, anodized for durability
- Tactical tailcap switchpress for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Maxinum Output, White Light: 65 Lumens
- Tactical Runtime: 1 Hour
- Length: 5.20"
- Bezel Diameter: 1.25"
- Weight with Batteries: 5.2 oz
- Batteries: 2 - 123A (Included)
Take a look at our Area Lights.