FX-3 25x40mm AO Sil Mte 3/8 LDot Description
Fireside Camping's next generation of Leupold FX-3 Rifle Scopes offers a combination of higher power magnification and exceptional optical quality for those who prefer a fixed power scope. FX-3 Rifle Scopes feature an upgraded lens system with new coatings to extend a shooter's or a hunter's shooting time. The Xtended Twilight Lens System allows for more light gathering making this scope perfect for use early in the morning, late in the evening or on those overcast days. The lenses also feature the DiamondCoat 2 coating for upgraded scratch resistance. Leupold FX-3 Rifle Scopes are water, fog and shockproof.
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available
- DiamondCoat 2 lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provide the highest level of scratch resistance Leupold has ever offered
- It has blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooters eye, for a brighter image with higher resolution
- Finger-adjustable, cryogenically treated, -MOA click windage and elevation adjustments with resettable pointer dials marking the zero point
- Internally threaded, lockable, extreme fast-focus eyepiece with Alumina rubber eyepiece guard
- A durable Leupold Scope Cover is included to protect your valuable FX-3 riflescope during transport or when not in use
- Incredibly rugged, with absolute waterproof integrity
- Magnification: 25x
- Objective Diameter: 40mm
- Main Tube Diameter: 1"
- Reticle: 3/8 Leupold Dot
- Field of ViewL 3.9' at 100 Yards
- Eye Relief: 3.9"
- Objective Clear Aperture: 1.6"
- Elevation/Windage Adjustments: 40 MOA
- Length: 13.20"
- Weight: 14.60 oz
- Finish: Matte Black